Craig M. Lynch
Bakersfield attorney Craig M. Lynch handles complex litigation trials and appeals throughout California, primarily in the areas of business and commercial law, real property, trusts, oil and gas, and water rights litigation. Mr. Lynch has earned the preeminent AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell, denoting the highest degree of legal excellence and professionalism.
Mr. Lynch earned his undergraduate and law degrees from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, where he belonged to both Phi Alpha Delta and Phi Alpha Theta honor societies. As an attorney, Mr. Lynch has been involved in complex litigation throughout the State of California, including several high-profile appeals which changed the legal landscape in the areas of water rights and trust litigation. Mr. Lynch is admitted to state and federal courts throughout California and is a member of the State Bar of California and the Kern County Bar Association.
Firm member Kevin G. Lynch retired from active practice in 2008.
- California State Courts
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court